On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Brian Behlendorf dijo:
> > Yeah, me too.  But even with aggressive filtering I still get 200-300 a
> > day.  I abandoned my [EMAIL PROTECTED] address for this reason.
>
> This is why I think we need to go hard on spam policies. Please, turn on
> spamassassin. :-D

This is post-spamassassin.

And jeez, lay off the demands on volunteers, already.  You're coming
across very poorly, and I'll assume that's not your intention.  You're
acting very much like someone who has no idea what it means to just "turn
on" something for 800 active users.  If you're not happy, you can run it
yourself, today, on minotaur.  /usr/local/bin/spamassassin.

        Brian