On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Martin Cooper wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>
> > Why can't the PMC be responsible if the committers are the one the place the
> > stuff (I see that all 'content' goes into CVS/SVN).
>
> Perhaps some PMC members are happy to spend their time verifying job
> listings, updating the site with new listings, and removing obsolete ones.
> However, I strongly suspect that most of us have itches to scratch that we
> consider more important or enjoyable than helping other folks to find new
> jobs. ;-)

Most importantly, jobs are not split upon PMC boundaries. Fact of life is
that they are largely split upon technology boundaries, and we've long
since crossed those separations.

So employers and users alike will be confused by a PMC demarcation of the
jobs list.

Given, someday, the external to project categorization that Brian
described a couple of years back, I could see those picking up jobs lists,
otherwise, how about the PRC :)

Hen