On Dec 21, 2004, at 1:17 PM, Stephen McConnell wrote:

There is a lot of due process to ensure that any release which goes
out is
an ASF release and that any deceisions are taken by the committers
with a
proper vote and with proper oversight by the board of directors. As
long
as committers stick to their CLA and contributors to their license
thenwe
can, and will choose, to do a lot to shield them.

Will the ASF shield me? I doubt it. I really doubt it. Stephen.

Why do you say things like this? Do you fail to understand this is the primary reason for the establishment of the ASF.

Scott