There is SVNwiki, but it only uses SVN as the database backend; it's not designed to have the content also be edited directly, though someone could carefully do that.

The issue is that Wikis do things to data on the way in, from syntax checking to (perhaps) glossary-izing, as well as to the data on the way out. Viewing the raw data in a simple text editor results in something that may be hard to read; editing the data may result in an inconsistant Wiki database. Just like calling SQL directly on data stored in a DB avoids the normalizing that application logic applies to it.

        Brian