In the course of working on various development projects for various
clients, it's not uncommon to need to store a number of account credentials
that need to be shared with various members of a team. One product I've used
is Password Saver <http://www.pwdsaver.com/>. It's a decent product, but its
not multiuser, and sometimes we step on each other.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a program like Password Saver, with
multiuser features. We'd be most interested in a product that is PCI
Security Standards complaint, with audit features.

Aside from COTS, I was wondering if there are other equally effective
solutions that team use. For example, storing the credentials for a project
in a secure SCM repository, parallel with the code.

-- TIA, Ted
http://ted.husted.com/