On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Paul Querna <p...@querna.org> wrote:

> I think it would end up with most threads CC;ing the relevant dev
> lists (cross posting ftw), as not everyone in the communities will
> sign up to such lists.

I miss usenet. Specifically, I miss slrn scorefiles.

> Have there been projects who are consistently cross posting each other
> for a shared topic of interest?
>
> (if so, maybe they should look more deeply at who is in their
> community, maybe they should just be one TLP?)

Or maybe a commons- project or *something*, but it's probably a little
hard to tell without having an appropriate place to facilitate and
stimulate them in the first place.

I'm not convinced having seperate topic-specific silos is the way to
go, but I could see a higher volume community@ being quite productive.
Sort of like gene...@incubator.a.o but without the bits to the right
of the @ ;)

- Aidan