Hi,

[hoping (in vain?) that this list will reach all interested people]

There are a number of "enterprise" projects like Tuscany, Synapse, Web
Services, Geronimo and Directory that are planning their own tracks
for the upcoming ApacheCon US 2009. Would it be a good idea to combine
such efforts into a single larger "Enterprise track" like what we're
now doing with all the web/content projects? Many potential attendees
will be interested in more than just a single project, and a shared
track would also be easier to market.

I unfortunately won't have time to help coordinate such a track, so
for now I'm just throwing it out as an idea. Perhaps someone is
interested?

BR,

Jukka Zitting