On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> on twitter Isabel brought up the idea to have 'apache dinner/meetup' ([1]).
> Are folks interested in getting beer/juice/food on Friday night, in
> Antwerp?
>
> Since I arrive late on Thursday (and my talk is Friday morning), I
> proposed Friday evening :-)

Since I'm in the steering committee this year, cheerleading the
NoSQL/Cloud/Devops-track, I'll probably be thoroughly knackered by Friday
night (and will prefer to see my kids after a week).

What I would propose is to meet up Friday noon, after the talks. We could
have lunch together around 1PMish - would that be OK? Knowing Devoxx from
previous editions, the conference quickly dies down on Friday noon.

See you in Antwerp,

Steven.
--
Steven Noels