Bruno,

This list is a good place to start, I've cc'd the appropriate internal list.

I'm travelling right now, but as you know (we met in Oakland) I would like to
see an event in Brazil. All Incan say is to repeat what I said in Oakland - for
an event to take place in Brazil we need sufficient "on the ground" energy to
drive it and make it happen. This is a significant undertaking and needs more
than just one person  I (and ConCom) look forward to working with you once you
have managed to gather the required energy in Brazil.

Sent from my mobile device.