Hi All,
Recently over at Apache Any23 we've been working towards a release, however
we discovered that apart from around 3 or so project committers there is an
apparent lack of enthusiasm from within the community to VOTE and for us to
obtain quorum to release/make decisions.
For clarity I've rolled back the release candidate and wanted to try and
iron out some community issues, however I wanted some opinions from you
guys before I can form my own opinion of where I want to see the project
going.
For me the attic is the last resort. As this week has progressed, and
people have started to chime in on the discussion over on dev@any23, I
think that we will most likely not go to the attic.
I am personally now recognizing that we have a small number of community
members who enjoy developing the software as "it works", and in all honesty
I am fine with that. I actually have the same user and dev requirements.
Can anyone please provide me with examples/experiences of projects which
have "struggled" to stay afloat, but have continued to push releases? I do
not have experience of this and I am very keen to learn.
Thank you very much for reading.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*