I understand being careful with what you say, but even something like "We've built X devices with a defect ratio of Y. We want that ration to be Z before we push the production line full steam ahead" would be promising. That is unless X=0 Y=100 and Z is "anything greater than zero", THEN we'd be a little disappointed.

Just a quick blurb here and there go a long way, but there hasn't even been that. Also there is all of this talk about GTA-02 and how great and awesome it is going to be...but we don't even have GTA-01 out and available???

All I'm saying is that unless there is nothing positive to say, then something is better than nothing (and we used to get something a while back).

So again, I apologize for negativity, but I'm finding it really hard to "keep the faith" and...keep waiting.