> I didn't get an ARE_YOU_SURE email for the new order - I assume the checkbox was in place of this, and orders like mine will still be > processed. Could I get some confirmation of this please?

Yes, this is correct.  ARE_YOU_SURE emails are for pre-checkbox orders.

-Will

On Jul 24, 2007, at 5:55 PM, Justyn Butler wrote:

I had to make a change to my order after the ARE_YOU_SURE emails were sent out so I canceled it and made a new one. At that point the order process had a checkbox saying "I have been warned!"

I didn't get an ARE_YOU_SURE email for the new order - I assume the checkbox was in place of this, and orders like mine will still be processed. Could I get some confirmation of this please?

Thank you,
Justyn.

On 24/07/07, William Lai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Dear Community,

We`re getting a lot of customer inquiries with regards to order /
payment processing.  If you already received a 'Your credit card has
been charged' notification from RT than I guess this doesn`t concern
you,  your phones will be shipped promptly.

Here are some notes for those who have not yet received a response:

1)   If you did not reply with a YES_I_DO  to our 'Developer Release'
confirmation request, your order will not be processed.

2)   We are only processing orders for the first batch of available
phones.  If you replied with a YES_I_DO and still haven`t heard from
us,                           this means that your order will be
shipped from a second batch of phones that will arrive in Fremont,
CA, next week.

3)  If you ordered an ORANGE phone, this will also be shipped from
the second batch of phones arriving next week.

No one is being left behind.  We have phones for everyone.

Hope this helps,
OpenMoko Orders Team