On 18 Sep 2007, at 21:39, Lorn Potter wrote:

That greenphone guy was me. and if you read that actual post, I made no 'slagging' remarks about OpenMoko or their project. Some of my friends and colleagues, whom are very great engineers work for OpenMoko. The point I was making about that post is that the Neo was not the first open phone...

It just seems odd that you were suggesting OpenMoko wasn't that open, yet Qtopia was? yet it's all happy families now?

I don't mind, it's just a very surprising move and IMHO a very welcome one. The mobile market is a hard one to succeed in, almost as bad as the games console market.