[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In my humble opinion, and I know I'm going to take a lot of arrows for
this, FIC needs to halt the GTA02 work and re-form factor the design to
have a larger, glass protected screen.

The neo's screen is already bigger- it has more pixels.

In any case, the neo isn't about schnazz, it's about freedom. Kind of like PC hardware vs mac hardware. PC hardware is open and awesome- you can pick from 500 different motherboards, gfx cards, vendors, etc., unlike the apple-only mac, but pc hardware isn't as schnazzy looking as macs.

IMO the neo isn't and should be trying to be schnazzy, I think you're wrong about matching up to the iphone's look.

Although I do hope the neo comes in colors, that would be appropriate to the freedom thing.