On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:10:20 +0200, Flemming Richter Mikkelsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In Norway, where I live, some tunnels are very long and even sometimes
contain internal enter and exit lanes, so there can be more than one way
to go. My Garmin navigator tries to estimate where I am basing on the
speed I had when entering the tunnel, so sometimes it notifies me of an
internal exit I have to take too late.

Correct! We even have round abouts inside tunnels. If you take the wrong
exit, you would have to drive for a long time to be able to turn and get
back (on the highway). So the phone needs a system that is better than
the one from Garmin.

Are roundabouts in tunnels an April fool? Never encountered one.

--
Alexey Feldgendler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>