On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 12:39 PM, JW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1) touchscreen (no qwerty buttons) - freerunner, HTC Orbit, iphone
> 2) qwerty keyboard and tracker ball - blackberry curve
> 3) combination touchscreen plus qwerty - G1

I vote (1) touchscreen. It would also be nice to change the AUX button into
a jog dial. In addition to being pressed like the current AUX button, a jog
dial could also be used to volume control in phone calls and media playback
(also play/pause), scrolling through lists, and a host of other things.

-Charles