Dale Maggee schreef:
Jelle De Loecker wrote:
I wonder if most people's need for a physical keyboard is a consequence of the GTA02's small screen. (Well, it's too small to use as a screen AND a keyboard at the same time, I think)

Just make the screen big enough to use the virtual keyboard easily, I think the iPhone proved it can work this way.

For me, adding a keyboard will just add more bagage to the phone which I really do not want.

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg

The reason I want a physical keyboard is because I much prefer a keyboard with tactile feedback - you can feel the button, and you can feel it click down when you press it. Tactile feedback makes typing both faster and more accurate. These are things which a soft keyboard can never hope to provide.

That's very true, and I did take it into consideration.
(It also made me think of some technology which WOULD supply tactile feedback through touchscreens, something I read about a while ago and found again here: http://www.redferret.net/?p=9533 )

Anyway, I understand why you would prefer a keyboard, but I do not believe it can be made big enough for the GTA03 while not hindering the aesthetics of the device.

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg