El día Friday, November 07, 2008 a las 11:41:28AM +0100, Matthias Apitz
escribió:

> 12. GPS

>    - I run tangoGPS as well in my FreeBSD laptops and connect it to the 'gpsd'
>      which runs on the Freerunner, i.e. using the Freerunner as the GPS device
>      for my laptop; this gives you a better view to the maps with tangoGPS,
> of course :-)

I have a photo here which shows how the 'gpsd' in the FR supports at the
same time the tangoGPS in the FR and in the laptop:

http://www.unixarea.de/20081108-164226.jpg

I did a small walk in my town having the FR connected to my eeePC 900
laptop.  Nice, isn't it? :-)

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz