Hi,

As some of you may know, there's a game library called Allegro.  It includes
support for graphics (3d, but not accelerated), sound, keyboard, mouse, etc.
It works, among others, on Linux using xorg for graphics.

Long time ago I've written a game that uses it, and I think this game would be
really cool played on the GTA using accelerometers.  I'm thinking about porting
it, but I don't really know where to start with porting Allegro.  Any hints on
how to do this and how hard it might be?  I've never done any development for
GTA, hence this question.

BTW, it will be very easy to write new games if Allegro is fully ported.

Thanks,
Michal