Hi Arne,

>From my understanding of things - fsoraw is just a short-cut to hold an FSO
resource while a program runs.

I believe that "fsoraw -r RESOURCE myprogram" is approximately like writing
a script like:
   #!/bin/sh
   mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ousaged /org/freesmartphone/Usage
org.freesmartphone.Usage.SetResourcePolicy Bluetooth enabled

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 5:34 AM, arne anka <openm...@ginguppin.de> wrote:

> > I'm afraid yes. To me it looks like you haven't really read the page
>
> ah, that's the easy way out. you wrote the page, i assume ...
>
> well, i am still convinced, fso should do something about that instead of
> relying on some 3d party app.

Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca