Hi Neil, hi Boudewijn,

thanks for the suggestions. I understand that there are probably more usefull ways to get GPS info out of the Moko. Right now I'm trying it in the context of creating a complete ROS integration, so that all the phone's sensors will publish their information as ROS messages. This will be useful for using the phone as a control unit on a robot, but probably not for it's original intention as a phone ;) I think the one could easily forward the port gpsd uses to run tangogps on a remote PC. That's probably what you described, Boudewijn. Did the GPRS connection prove reliable enough for this?

Jan