This is something I've quietly had an interest in for a year plus.

I'd like to suggest that it would be beneficial not only to have some hand
holding for people that want to compile, but also sample binary for those of us
that may not have easy access to necessary hardware and software.

I might have had some qualms about repercussions of using this software in
Europe, but I'm moving somewhere with good network coverage, only difficult
access to other IT facilities and the PTB overwhelmed with priorities other
than some guy messing with his phone.

I'd be able and would love to test once this effort approaches some level of
maturity.

--
David Matthews
m...@dmatthews.org