I believe that I can do all those steps without difficulty. Also, I am
motivated to try this firmware because with current moko11 fw, battery is
getting drained too fast, it doesn't work for whole day. May be the battery is
in bad condition, but anyway, I can do it. I just need a free day, I hope to
find a couple of free hours in the nearest Sunday, or may be the next one..