 From: "David Barker" david.bar...@mailsbestfriend.com
 Sent: 2/24/2014 8:41:58 AM
 To: community@mailsbestfriend.com
 Subject: [MBF]MBF releases new build of Declude 4.12.05

New files available from http://mailsbestfriend.com/downloads/

4.12.05  FIX - Removed Key check for Declude, no need to hack the Host file.
Declude no longer requires a key to run.

4.12.04  ADD - Created new test NOHIT

4.12.03  ADD - Improved Hijack by monitoring the Authenticated user rather
than the mailfrom address

The NOHIT test is used to determine which tests did NOT trigger. The main
purpose of this implementation was to create a feedback system to Message
Sniffer ARM research to improve spam catch rates on new spam. The new test
syntax below and is located in the global.cfg

  TEST-NAME1             NOHIT          TEST-NAME2     WEIGHT          0
0

  TEST-NAME1      Your given name of the test NOHIT          Test Type
TEST-NAME2     The name of the test you are tracking that did NOT trigger
WEIGHT         The weight = when you would like this test to trigger

Example of use (This test will trigger if SNIFFER is NOT triggered for emails
over 30 points):

SNF-FEEDBACK           NOHIT          SNIFFER         30      0       0

Using this test we can identify messages that scored more than 30 points and
did NOT trigger sniffer. We then use either a COPYTO or ROUTETO Action in the
$default$.junkmail file to have these messages go to a specific inbox where ARM
research periodically retrieves these messages and writes new rules to
distribute to other Message Sniffer users.

The entry in the $default$.junkmail would be:

SNF-FEEDBACK   ROUTETO   x...@example.com

Where xxxx is your license key for Message Sniffer.  Be sure to setup an email
user with x...@example.com on your server and provide ARM research
supp...@armresearch.com with the POP account details to access the account to
retrieve messages.

I am sure there are other great ways the NOHIT test can be used. Let us know if
you have some ideas.

David Barker
 Mails Best Friend

Email     : david.bar...@mailsbestfriend.com