Do you have a test called SNIFFERCATCH can you post the line in your
global.cfg?

From: community@mailsbestfriend.com [mailto:community@mailsbestfriend.com]
On Behalf Of John Doyle
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:37 AM
To: community@mailsbestfriend.com
Subject: [MBF]Re: MBF releases new build of Declude 4.12.05

David
I updated declude to 4.12.05 this morning and added the NOHIT test
It works for the exception of the fact that the weight does not seem to work
it catches anything not caught by sniffer, but even with a weight lower than
the set value
ie:
I set the weight at 18 and it seems to catch everything
SNIFFERMOVE             NOHIT         SNIFFERCATCH                WEIGHT
18      0      0
do you see anything wrong with my setup
thanks
John