Our garden is $12 a year for a plot (includes a garden key) and $5
for supporting membership but no key. We have roughly 80 active
plots. Elderly members get a reduced rate. Local community
organizations can get a free plot but it must be utilized. We can
keep the rates low due to our active fundraising with grants,
donations, t-shirt sales or events. All plot holding members must
contribute 4 hours of community garden work per month and attend a
minimum number of monthly garden meetings.

William Hohauser
6th Street & Avenue B Garden
New York City