From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:community_garden-bounces at list.communitygarden.org]On Behalf Of
adam36055 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:25 PM
To: community_garden at list.communitygarden.org
Subject: Re: [Community_garden] Plot fees in your city?

 Friends,

With the two community gardens I am actively involved with there are no plot
fees, either the Clinton Community Garden or the Liz Christy Garden which are
both NYC Parks Green Thumb Gardens.  Both gardens do active fundraising, the
Clinton Community Garden under its own 501(c)(3) and the Liz Christy Garden
under Green Guerillas's 501(c)(3).

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman