Hello,

My name is Myra McKenney and I will be moving to the Ithaca, NY area in
September.  Currently, I am an AmeriCorps*VISTA in Manchester, NH with
Operation Frontline, a nutrition/cooking education program, created by Share
Our Strength.  I am gaining so much experience with non-profit work, organizing
volunteers, and program coordinating.

I graduated from Cornell University last May, with a focus on Sustainable
Agriculture, and I would like to re-connect with the community food security
movement in Ithaca.  I grew up on a small dairy farm in Chenango County, NY,
and throughout college, I worked on organic vegetable farms and
permaculture-centered communities.

If there are any positions available this fall relating to community food
security, community gardening, farming, working with non-profits, nutrition,
education, etc., please let me know.

Thank you so much for your help!
Myra McKenney :)