The man from Moscow has it right - now that you know who the kids are and
where they live, it has to be impressed on them that the destruction of the
neighborhood's greenery is not to be tolerated. And the cops are the best way
to go
- if cops balk about following up about the flower destruction, talk about
the "broken windows analogy"- first it's plants, then slashing tires, then
arson
- then they treatened a senor citizen.

Not nice.

An Evil thought: Now, if they pulled the flowers out of the bed in front of
the firehouse - a visit at about 10:00 pm, sirens howling, etc. would be
awfully impressive -especially with a group of six foot plus tall firemen
saying,
"Who tore out our flowers, and threatened to take more!"

After the sobbing calmed down, a calm explanation of how that was
unacceptable behavior on the girl's part, never to be repeated.

Everbest,
Adam Honigman