In response to Corrie's request I would like to say a bit about why I am SO EXCITED aboaut this conference!
although I'm afraid I fall much closer to the old gardener catagory ... I am a newbe when it comes to community gardening. I began in Feb this year as director of City Sprouts in Omaha right after the receipt of a nice grant to redesign our demonstration garden and a donation of the house behind the garden in need of renovation WHEW! Need I say that I hope to just soak up all I can learn to bring home and help make our demonstration garden an example of best practives in community and chemical free gardening. I am also very interested in children's gardening and the family plot concept so hope to learn some things in those areas as well. Will be taking the Sunday bike ride to learn about green architecture and enjoy the ride with like minded folks! I'm also very happy to be presenting both a pre conference and conference workshop that will get your garden stories onto fabic! If you have any questions regarding either of these workshops please feel free to call or e-mail me with your questions! I just can't wait to meet you all! any group with Maker's Mark as the official adult beverage has to have something going! Till Aug! Janie York 402-623-4402 [EMAIL PROTECTED] ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden

