Below from Greg Lecker in Minneapolis. Surely more than one or two of you will be joining us. Keep your postings coming! The regular registration deadline is today!
-Corrie -----Original Message----- From: Greg Lecker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 9:02 AM Subject: Please register to attend the ACGA Conference Corrie, If you have time, could you please forward this to the ACGA list serve for me? Thanks! Greg Dear community gardeners and greening groups: I urge you to register today to attend the American Community Gardening Association conference this August! I was so inspired when I attended the 2002 New York City ACGA conference that I returned home, intending to change the world and to work harder to green the City of Minneapolis. (All right, so maybe I really didn't change the whole world. But we together, my neighbors and I have planted a bunch of trees and plants and seeds of inspiration for others to tend!) Among the many workshops to choose from are seminars on advocacy and fundraising--skills that we can all use, right? A highlight of the conference has always been the many interesting tours. We ACGA planners and Twin Cities greening groups have planned walking tours, bus tours, bicycle tours, even kayak and canoe tours! You'll share meals together and meet informally throughout the four days. You will meet new friends! The conference offers a unique opportunity to network with other community gardeners and to strengthen our community! In this time of reduced funding, policy changes (especially contractions and regressions!), and stretched volunteers; we community organizers can use all the help we can to succeed in neighborhood revitalization!! So, please visit www.communitygarden.org and sign up today! Greg Lecker Bryn Mawr Community Landscapes ------- End of forwarded message ------- ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden

