Friends,

This from Hope Coulter, director of  the Arkansas Hunger Coalition on the
growth and presence of Heifer International's national and international food
security efforts.

I see Heifer International reresentatives at Green Thumb and other food
security and community gardening events all over NYC and know how supportive
they
are of gardener food security efforts.

Wax on, Heifer!

Adam Honigman
Volunteer,

> Subj: FW: Breaking New Ground with Heifer Oct 29
>  Date: 10/24/03 11:42:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>

> A real cause for rejoicing, in Arkansas as well as worldwide, is Heifer
> International’s growth and presence.  The public is invited to their
> groundbreaking in Little Rock next week.  President Clinton will speak.  Ann
> Owen of
> Heifer adds, “our new site is at east 6th and shall streets, east of I-30...
> go
> east on 6th street, turn left on shall... please carpool if you can as
> parking
> will be limited!“

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

--- Begin Message ---
A real cause for rejoicing, in Arkansas as well as worldwide, is Heifer
International's growth and presence.  The public is invited to their
groundbreaking in Little Rock next week.  President Clinton will speak.  Ann
Owen of Heifer adds, "our new site is at east 6th and shall streets, east of
I-30... go east on 6th street, turn left on shall... please carpool if you
can as parking will be limited!"

Groundbreaking graphicJoin your entire Heifer family on Wednesday, October
29th for a truly "Groundbreaking Event" where ground will be broken for our
new Headquarters - a new office building with environmentally sound design.
[...]

<<image001.jpg>>

--- End Message ---