Friends,
Last month I wrote the list asking if anyone knew of any educational software
for gardening I could use with a juvenile program I am working with. After a
long search I finally found one that shows a lot of promise.  Its called
gardening with insight garden simulator and was written by a husband and wife
team
who practice sustainable agriculture.  Best of all they are forming a
nonprofit and have made the program a free download.  If you have a need for
this kind
of program or just want to while away the winter hours you can check it out
here-

http://www.gardenwithinsight.com/

All the best,
John Herndon