Amy,

In addition to a garden plot map, which we have of all of our 108 individual
back garden beds at the Clinton Community Garden, we spent some grant money on
professionally made, botanical garden quality metal signage which also had
plastic coating on it as well.

It's been about 15 year, and these plot signs have held up very well, so I
believe the intitial expense was worth it. You might want to contact your local
botanic garden to find out the vendors they use for their waterproof, signage.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,