The ACGA research committee is made up of members of the board of
directors, the broader research community, and ACGA members.  We have
monthly teleconference calls, and welcome participation from other
ACGA members.  Currently, we're focusing our energy on developing the
upcoming Greening Review (for publication in early 2007), which will
focus on research.

Please let me know if you are interested in participating.  We have
an upcoming conference call Tuesday, September 5, from 1-2 pm EST.

Amanda
ACGA Research Committee Chair

Amanda Maria Edmonds
Executive Director, Growing Hope
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
734.330.7576

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget
ourselves."
                     -Mahatma Gandhi