Good Afternoon! ACGA had a minor glitch getting the recording of the last teleconference call onto its website (long silly story...)
In about a week, you ought to be able to listen to the recording of November's teleconference call "Attracting Native Bees to your Garden" from the ACGA website at: http://www.communitygarden.org/learn/training/teleconferences.php Right now, you can listen to past teleconference call recordings, such as on Horticulture Therapy (May), Farmer's Markets (June), or Garden Fundraising (July) from this same website. In addition to the "Attracting Native Bees" call from November, you ought to be able to hear today's (December 6th) teleconference call recording "Peak Oil? Peak Soil! Connecting the Dots between Gardening, Food security, Health, and the Environment" at our website next week. Thank you for your continuing support of ACGA! -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Karen Jones Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 7:28 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [Community_garden] Bee Teleconference Hi All, About a month ago there was a teleconferencing thing on bees. I've never done the teleconferencing and don't know what it is about, but one day I will have to be brave and participate. Was there a draft of the conversation that we can read? Where can I get more info? I know there was an article in Organic Gardening but we want more. Also I just want to say that for about 4 years I was a freeloader on this list. I asked lots of questions and got answers and used the ACGA web site for lots of resources. Then someone on the list serve said, 'come on you bunch of freeloaders and join the ACGA, all of this stuff doesn't happen on fairy dust. Pay your dues and join the ACGA. So I did. If you are a feeeloader, do it too. It is not a scary experience. Karen West Broadway Hort. Soc. Winnipeg _______________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: [email protected] To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.commu nitygarden.org _______________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: [email protected] To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

