I was in SF in November and saw this garden and took a number of photos. TOTALLY INCREDIBLE what IS possible, even on pavement! Because of the mice that discovered the garden, I even saw a hawk fly through. AMAZING!
angela herrmann In a message dated 1/6/2009 11:44:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, >[email protected] writes: > >Samantha, >I missed that episode because I don't have a television, but I'm guessing it >was re-crete... Broken up bits of sidewalk and driveway with the broken edge >facing out. Easy to stack, nice texture, free, half the weight of natural >stone, flat on two sides so it's easy to level and mosses/molds over nicely. > >Or it could have been frozen burlap, I have no idea, never been to san >francisco. Just taking a wild leap! Doesn't anyone from san francisco read >this >list anymore? > >Good luck with it, whatever you use. >fgc > >Fred Conrad >Community Garden Coordinator >Atlanta Community Food Bank >732 Joseph E Lowery Blvd, NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 >ph: 678.553.5932 fx: 678.553.5933 >[email protected] <http://www.acfb.org> >Our mission is to fight hunger by engaging, educating and empowering our >community. angela herrmann ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Preach the Gospel at all times ... if necessary, use words. St. Francis of Assisi ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you really need to print this e-mail message? If so, consider using recycled or one-sided "draft" paper. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20090106/c473f237/attachment.html> _______________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: [email protected] To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

