From: community_garden-boun...@list.communitygarden.org
[mailto:community_garden-boun...@list.communitygarden.org]
On Behalf Of michael fink
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 1:14 PM
To: community_garden@list.communitygarden.org
Subject: [Community_garden] Post Question regarding raised
bed construction

We are in the process of building some raised beds for local
elementary school in Charlotte, NC.
The wood has been purchased and cut to have 12' x 4' x 10"
raised
beds. What is the beds method for getting and keeping the
structure
together: nails, screws, rebar?

Thanks,
Michael Fink

The American Community Gardening Association listserve is
only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn
more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go
to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:
community_garden@list.communitygarden.org

arden_list.communitygarden.org