Greetings fellow gardeners!
I'm writing to you from sunny Florida but will be moving to Cincinnati next
month. I have been working at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in the
education department and hold a MA in Botany from Miami University. I am
writing in the hopes to connect with local community gardeners and
supporting organizations to express my interest in employment in the
Cincinnati area in the fields of environmental education, community
gardening and horticulture. If you have any connections or leads, let's
chat! I can be reached on my cell (513) 218-2741 or via email at
[email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you, and sharing
green thumb tips and tricks.

-- 

Sincerely,



Mary Dudley



513.218.2741

[email protected]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20121212/5626fd39/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to