Hello Fellow Community Gardeners,

I was recently offered a job in Indianapolis working on food justice and to 
strengthen local food systems in the area. Before I accept the job I am trying 
to get a better sense of the area and the good (or bad) things going on there. 
I won't be able to visit the area before I need to make a decision and I would 
appreciate any input you might have. So, for anyone involved in the area, what 
kinds of community garden projects are happening there? Are there any other 
interesting local food, food justice, or food system things going on I should 
know about? And if you have any advice about moving to the area (e.g. what 
there is to do there, where to live on a budget) it would also be appreciated.

Take Care,

[Description: 
cid:[email protected]]<http://www.foodbankonline.org/>

Elise Springuel
AmeriCorps VISTA
Anti-Hunger & Opportunity Corps
800 Tidewater Drive
Norfolk, VA 23504
Main 757.627.6599 I Direct 757.201.6287 I Cell 410.919.8196  I Fax 757.627.8588

Connect with us: Foodbankonline.org<http://www.foodbankonline.org/> I 
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/SEVAFoodbank> I 
Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/FoodbankSEVA>
Proud Member of: Feeding America<http://www.feedingamerica.org/> I Federation 
of Virginia Food Banks<http://vafoodbanks.org/> I Charity 
Navigator<http://www.charitynavigator.org/> I United Way of South Hampton 
Roads<http://www.unitedwayshr.org/content/> I United Way of Virginia's Eastern 
Shore<http://esunitedway.org/> I United Way of Franklin Southampton 
Area<http://www.franklinunitedway.org/>




________________________________

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this email may be confidential, and has been sent 
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended 
recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, 
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or 
any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this 
communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy 
all copies of the original message.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20121213/0bbf5d7e/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 4318 bytes
Desc: image001.jpg
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20121213/0bbf5d7e/attachment.jpg>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to