Well, I finally got around to trying to set my Classic up as a console to
my Linux based Server (also a Mac...). System 7 was completely useless,
kept crashing and freezing up. Figured there was a hardware problem, but
decided to try System 6 anyway.

So far, it's been great. I can now telnet over to my Linux box and even use
IRC and such through by cable router. However, if Appletalk is in the
System Folder (a new version was installed by the installer for my
SCSI-Ethernet box, a Dayna Pocket SCSI/Link) then I get an Address Error on
start. It's not a huge deal as I don't think I'll need Appletalk, but it'd
be nice to have just in case.

Any ideas? It's working pretty well as it is so I'm not too antsy to mess
with it, but still..

Scott Holder