Yes I know it's of topic but a good Mac job is always wanted, right?

I work for Bates UK, part of the Cordiant Communications Group. One of
our mac support guys has just quit his job and I need to fill his shoes
fast.

We are a team of 4 taking care of 250 Mac users and their Mac's,
printers and scanners. At the moment we are running OS9 but will
migrate to OSX this year, should be a good project with plenty learning
to be had.

We also have 350 Windows users if you are inclined that way :)

Anyways, if you are interested or know anyone who might fit the bill,
email me on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for your attention and now back to compact macs.

Gerard van Schip, Mac IT manager BatesUK.