Well, I sold two to folks that contacted me on Monday. Sorry.

-Dylan

On Oct 30, 2005, at 10:46 PM, Nat Hall wrote:

Speaking of weird things that came with old macs - anyone need an old
1mb MacSnap upgrade board for 512k/128k Macs? I ended up with two and
can't see a need for more than one (other than hoarding). I have no
idea what one would be worth (I have never seen one on ebay or
anything). Let me know if you need one and maybe we can work
something out.

I am interested in this.  What do you want for it?

-Nat

Send list messages to:  <mailto:compact.macs@mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:compact.macs- [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/compact.macs% 40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal