On the subject of Alice, can anyone tell me where I can find a Lisa version? Was it actually released for the Lisa? I just recently got my Lisa 2/10 running, and I'd love to also add this game to my classic Mac collection, but there are so few programs out there for the Lisa that I thought maybe someone might be able to help find it, too.

Thanks,
Chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Moss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Compact Macs" <compact.macs@mail.maclaunch.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 5:46 AM
Subject: Alice

Sorry about the numbers in my previous mail: this useless web to mail
interface provides no automated means to format my messages to a
sociable 70 chars/line.

The first game ever written for the Mac, Alice Through The Looking
Glass, by Steve Capps, is an arcade version of chess. Apparently,
there is supposed to be a means of summoning a menu, in the form
of the Cheshire Cat, but I've never been able to do it. I've tried
positioning the mouse over the score numbers, holding the mouse
button down there, repeatedly clicking there, but to no avail. How
do you summon the Cheshire Cat, or does that only work in the Lisa
version of the game?

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal