This is very annoying that this bug was NEVER fixed since it appeared in
12.10...Every now and then there has been a "fix released" but that changed
nothing and it is generally not available for backport. Also once in a while
appears again in this thead the buggy solution to change CCSM preference to
backend; which will nuke Unity in an unrecoverable bad way!
Oddly enough, the bug disappeared for me when I switched to 13.04 - and I have
never seen it again while using Raring. That was fine for me: I only had to
skip 12.10 altogether and then I could keep current again when Raring became
available.
I was so very disappointed when I found out that 13.10 reintroduced the same
problem (for me at least) and that it would again be another unusable version
for yet another 6 mo...or perhaps even more.
I don't understand why this ordeal has been going on for so long, over 3
different versions of Ubuntu. Isn't it something important to fix? Many people
use shortcuts and get used to using them: why would the convenience of custom
shortcuts be included in the dist if it does not work ?

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

Title:
  1:0.9.8+bzr3319-0ubuntu1 regression: keeps setting gsettings keys to
  wrong values