Hi

I would recommend manually compiling PHP yourself rather than relying
upon the distributions, not only is it really simply, but you can also
compile it in the exact features you need. (saves hunting down pesky
distribution packages!).

Cheers

This email with any attachments is for the exclusive and confidential use of
the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged information.  Any other
distribution, use or reproduction without the senders prior consent is
unauthorised and strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error
please notify the sender by email and delete the message from your computer.

Netbasic Limited registered office is c/o Compass Accountants Limited. Venture
house the tanneries. East Street Titchfield. Hampshire PO14 4AR. Company No.
04906681. Business address: 9 Funtley Court. Funtley Hill. Fareham. Hampshire.
PO16 7UY. Netbasic Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial
Services Authority in respect of regulated activities. Please note that many of
our activities do not require FSA regulation.