On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 14:41 +0200, James Pic wrote:
> Derick Rethans wrote:
> > > Do we want the controller to set HTTP headers in the output object?
> > > I'd say that the view-manager should take care of figuring the
> > > response code by itself.
> > Yes, I think this should be up to the view/view manager.
>
> How do we want that standartized for the output object?
> Here is a short list of proposals:
> - $output->status: status identifier, like OK, FAIL, REDIRECT ...
> - $output->redirect: the redirect object, with variables that should be sent
> and
>   the controllr name
> - you-name-it

Imho: No standard. Each view router (or how we called it) may be
implemented in a way it makes sense for the respective application.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vennlig hilsen

Kore Nordmann (GPG: 0xDDC70BBB)
eZ Components Developer
eZ systems Headquarters

tel +49 (0) 231-9742-7750 | fax +49 (0) 231-9742-7751
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | eZ systems | ez.no