Hi Derick!

On 07/10/2008 07:03 PM Derick Rethans wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008, Tobias Schlitt wrote:

>> I setup a public test server for our Webdav component, so you can try it
>> out with your client and report any issues.
>>
>> Find a short introduction on how to use it and create sensible tests here:
>>
>> http://schlitt.info/ez/public_webdav.html

> It seems to be reporting the size wrong... using Nautilus 2.20.0, but
> the size of the file that I just uploaded shows as 0 bytes, while there
> should be like 30. (File = [EMAIL PROTECTED]/blåbærøl.txt)

Thanks. Yes the Memory backend (which is used there) does not take care
about sizes, currently. Please open an issue for this.

Regards,
Toby
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vennlig hilsen / With kind regards

Tobias Schlitt (GPG: 0xC462BC14) eZ Components Developer

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | eZ Systems AS | ez.no