Hi,

I'm quite busy at the moment but I took the time today to write a quick requirements document for a ezlupdate.php script.

Most of the required functionality is already in the script I posted some time ago. Therefore it shouldn't be too much work to add the rest.

Are there any design rules for a command line script in ezc?
I guess a look at existing scripts should be enough (e.g. the PersistentObjectDatabaseSchemaTiein)?

Regards
Andi