Hi,

I have developed a special debug output formatter.

The aim of this is to provide some standardized output for the console
by including the ezcDebug. For example, you will have the same kind of
table output than the HTML version but for the console output.

The real power of this feature is to provide easy reading information
triggered by the Debug component.

So, I'm presenting the idea, even if I already have developed something,
it must be approved by the product master as described in the
development process.

Free to be discussed.

Maxime THOMAS

Logica